2015-09-16

KAT-TUN CHAIN Album Review→2012

Aloha! 

Since I am becoming more and more of a Hyphen each day I decided to listen to my first KAT-TUN album and review it. From the title you probably see, it's CHAIN. 


Genre: J-Pop/J-Rock
Year: 2012
Tour: CHAIN 2012 KAT-TUN Tour

Let's start...?

LOCK ON: I had a good impression of the song because the PV gifs I had seen. It's one of their cool songs and I like it.

ONE DAY: Stereotypical pop omg but with manly voices and I enjoyed it ok

BIRTH: I really like it! One of my favorites was BIRTH the chorus makes me groove.



Also released as a single on November 30th 2011.

ULTIMATE WHEELS: The beginning sounds so medieval I got my family into thinking it was a song from the 1700's. Anyway,  I am a Hyphen so obviously I love this song. I love the J-Rock KAT-TUN, sorry not sorry!


Was also a single realeased on February 11th 2011. 

FINALE {Junnosuke Taguchi}: The music is okay good but I haaaaaate the autotune, it kills me. Eeek!

STEP BY STEP {Nakamaru Yuichi}: Awww, this is so cute and chill. He really has a good voice and him and the music just matches. I think I'm in love. 💕

RUN FOR YOU: Reason why I gave the album a try but damn, y'all know that part when the autotune goes crazy?! I like to listen to that part. Why I do this, I do not know.



Also released as a single on August 3rd 2011.

あの日のように(Ano hi no you ni): I love the chorus. I feel so calm although I don't know who's speaking English at the end of the song but it sounds so creepy tbh. But I'd mark this as a favorite on the album though.

ずっと {Kamenashi Kazuya}: This song, omg. It has very big meaning to me. The music and Kame's voice just get me emotional.

SMILE FOR YOU: This song was a neutral. It felt kinda empty like a song they didn't really try on.

儚い指先(Hakanai Yubisaki): I like this one. The harp reminds me of Hey! Say! JUMP's 切なさひきかえに (Setsunasa Hikikaeni).

~ again {Tatsuya Ueda}: The best gives me some kinda vibe. I love that the beat picks up towards the chorus and the chorus just gives me LIFE.

CHANGE YOUR WORLD: Casual KAT-TUN. This was J-Rock KAT-TUN. Gosh, I love this song so much.


Was also a single released on November 17th 2010.

DANGEROUS CAT ~Make me Wet~{Tanaka Koki}: I deleted this right away I CRINGED SO BAD. I'm sorry, I didn't enjoy it at all.

歩道橋 (Hodokyou): Woah, from the beginning I got feels! This is relaxing and touching. Their voices sound so good and matching with the music. This was my favorite on the album and it reminds me of so much things..

WHITE: Always makes me happen to listen to this!


Was also released as a single on May 18th 2011.

SOLDIER: This is a song that means a lot to me. The meaning is so strong and the music hits me home. ♥

CHAIN OF LOVE: Catchy, upbeat, album name. It was okay. C:

Overall this album review was one of the best I've reviewed since I'm kind of picky! This one is a keeper! I worked hard on this review...
So, PLEASE COMMENT. ♥
Do you want me to review any other Johnny's albums? Visit da-hsj.tumblr.com/ask or comment please!

No comments:

Post a Comment